Beaulac Law, PLLC
Welcome. Beaulac Law, PLLC, founded by Attorney Cindy Beaulac, is a full service New Hampshire law firm focusing on civil law including family/divorce law, general civil litigation, landlord and tenant law, and equine law. The firm is client centered- Attorney Beaulac will listen to you, discuss the available legal options, and allow you to make the decisions on how to proceed with your case. The client comes first!
Attorney Beaulac's Mission
Beaulac Law's mission is to provide outstanding legal services in a client centered environment that achieve the client's goals and the best possible result for the client.
To accomplish this mission, every client will be
- provided zealous competent legal representation;
- given individual attention, time, and care;
- treated with empathy, courtesy, and respect; and
- involved in the goals and decisions of their case, and the ultimate result.
For more information about Beaulac Law's services, browse the website and contact Attorney Beaulac. Client centered, result driven, affordable civil legal services that will exceed your expectations!
New Hampshire Locations
Beaulac Law, PLLC serves the following communities
- Cheshire County: Keene, Swanzey, Jaffrey, Rindge, Chesterfield, Walpole, Winchester, Hinsdale, Stoddard, Harrisville, Malborough, Sullivan, Marlow, Westmoreland, and surrounding towns.
- Sullivan County: Claremont, Newport, Charlestown, Sunapee, Cornish, Plainfield, Acworth, and surrounding towns.
- Hillsborough County: Manchester, Nashua, Bedford, Merrimack, Goffstown, Hudson, and surrounding towns.
- Merrimack County: Concord, Hooksett, Bow, Loudon, Franklin, Boscawen, Pembroke, and surrounding towns.
To minimize travel, arrangements will be made for conveniently located meeting places near the client.
Please contact Attorney Beaulac for a free initial consultation.